Monday, April 12, 2010

Catch up...

So...I feel like I have a TON of catching up to do. (on this blog that is) I have never been a huge blogger except for posting my photographs every once and a while, but I have really gotten interested in it lately! I, like many of us, like to read what is going on in other peoples lives(especially at work, when I am bored). It's just exciting and intriguing to me! Sorry...if that sounds creepy.

Anyway....Last week I was able to go to Connecticut with my family for Easter weekend and it was SO much fun! We (Mom, Dad, Carl, Amanda, and my little niece Sophia) flew out on Thursday morning and I had to fly home on Monday :( Everyone else left on the next Thursday...but I had to go back to work! It was so much fun though, hanging out with the cousins, seeing Nonni and Poppop (my dad's parents) and also Grammie and Grandpa (Mom's parents). Some of the things we like to do while we are in good old Thomaston, CT is: Go on walks with one of my favorite cousins Mikey, go frog hunting at the old cemetary behind Grammie and Gramps house, play and sing acoustic music on the porch, eat Nonni's AMAZING Italian cuisine, and visit with all the family! It was a blast! Here are a few pictures from the excursion!
My Sister Amanda and Niece Sophia
Popop, this would fall under the "eating Nonni's amazing food category"
Grandpa Harry

Carl, texting (as usual)

Mikey, Playing the guitar! He is SO good!

No comments:

Post a Comment