Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fog

This past month i've been in sort of a fog...I don't really know how to explain. . .

Define: In a Fog, Preoccupied, not paying attention; also, at a loss, confused.

It's basically just like I've been walking through life,
but not really soaking in what's been going on around me.

The best way I can explain it is paralleling it to fog.

It moves in and out but never really sets into anything,
just floats along the surface.
I believe all of this is due to my lack of a social life.

My life consists of wonderful friends/coworkers, a wonderful family, a wonderful job, a beautiful house... from the outside my life looks amazing.

From the inside though, I feel all if something is missing.

I have considered many reasons for the diagnoses of my problem. The only thing that I can come up with is my lack of a social life. I got a taste of this "piece of something missing" the other day, it was amazing and fun and exhilarating, and spontaneous all at the same time.

I loved every minute of it. Now that it's gone now...I know what's missing and my body longs for that excitement again.

Here's to the start of a new day! xoxo

Let's go to the Beach! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment