Sometimes my mind starts to {wonder}.
Wonder what God has planned for me,
wonder what I will turn out to be,
wonder what I will be doing in my life 5 years from now....ten years from now?
I can't help but wonder.
I am happy.
I am happy how my life is right now,
but I can't help but wonder, what else is there?
What else to see!
I am so excited for the things I will see!
I cannot wait for those days to come,
when I will be seeing and doing things that I can't even imagine doing right now.
I am happy where I have come and where I have been so far.
Thank you Lord, Jesus, for guiding me through this journey.
I can't wait for the exciting road to come that I have yet to travel.
The possibilities are endless!
And I can't wait!
I know the road may be windy,
it may be smooth,
it may have some bumps,
it may even have some cracks {at times},
that I may think I will never get out of,
but, I know it will all work out in the end.
And,
I am ready for it!

"If you don't like the road you're walking,
start paving another one"
-Anonymous
Wonder what God has planned for me,
wonder what I will turn out to be,
wonder what I will be doing in my life 5 years from now....ten years from now?
I can't help but wonder.
I am happy.
I am happy how my life is right now,
but I can't help but wonder, what else is there?
What else to see!
I am so excited for the things I will see!
I cannot wait for those days to come,
when I will be seeing and doing things that I can't even imagine doing right now.
I am happy where I have come and where I have been so far.
Thank you Lord, Jesus, for guiding me through this journey.
I can't wait for the exciting road to come that I have yet to travel.
The possibilities are endless!
And I can't wait!
I know the road may be windy,
it may be smooth,
it may have some bumps,
it may even have some cracks {at times},
that I may think I will never get out of,
but, I know it will all work out in the end.
And,
I am ready for it!

"If you don't like the road you're walking,
start paving another one"
-Anonymous
Brittany Rose
No comments:
Post a Comment