Saturday, May 8, 2010

It's a Brand New day!

"It's a brand new day, the sun is shining. It's a brand new day!" :)

-Joshua Radin


Today is yet again another good day, I woke up to the sun shinning right in my face, the beginning of such a great, great day!
I am now sitting at 600 s. West Temple listening to Queen sing Bohemian
Rhapsody in a little Coffee House called RawBean.
It is a sweet little place.
I have become quite addicted to the smell of coffee and the atmosphere it provides.
Something about it encompasses me and I just love it. :)
I suppose it makes me feel as if I am home in my grandmothers house
on 92 High St. in Thomaston, Connecticut.
She always has a fresh pot of coffee brewing,
when we walk in, it just surrounds you
and you truly know you're home.
It also gives me the inspiration to write.
What is better than blogging in a cute little coffee
House listening to oldies and watching people discuss their lives,
drinking their cups of coffee and eating biscotti?
Nothing :)
Anyway, I best be off.
I am going to the Jake Garn Photography Workshop
today and I am SO SO excited! :)
I absolutely love my life!
Thank you to my Lord, and Saviour, Jesus Christ
for letting me live and enjoy my life here on earth
through His love and grace. Praise be to His name.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment