Monday, February 21, 2011

New {obsessions}


Why hello there!
So, I know that I have a lot of things that I need to blog about such as my awesome trip to Istanbul, Turkey, and my Grandfathers funeral, and my new promotion and my nephew who is supposed to be coming in 7 days :) or almost fainting when I donated blood :S or how crazy busy it has been at work the past week, or my recent purchases at my favorite makeup store (MAC) or my new diet I am on...
But....I would rather just speak in pictures today.
Because, frankly I am overwhelmed by all of the things I could blog about because I haven't blogged for SO long!

So with out any further adieu here are some of my most recent obsessions! :) Enjoy.


{Love these shoes}







{Okay, I know that I'm 20 and way too old for him....
but....
I have to admit...
I have had BieberFever ever since I saw NeverSayNever 3D}




{saw one of these furry animal hats for the first time in real life today at work! So cute!}







{I absolutely adore these two girls hair styles, I am really wanting long hair at the moment}


No comments:

Post a Comment