Why hello there!
Sorry I have been mia for the past 2 weeks!
The holidays have been filled with so many things that I have had no time to blog, okay maybe I did have {some} time but most of that time that I wasn't doing anything, all I wanted to do was sleep and eat and hang out with my cute niece Sophie! So therefore I am just getting around to
blogging about all of the events that happened over the holidays! First things first, I got to hang out with my amazing family quite a bit :)

{we like to eat, a lot}

{my older, beautiful, 7 month pregnant sister and her little family}

{My parents, aren't they cute?}

{My lovely sister, and her cute baby Soph}

{the whole family}
I also got to hang out with some lovely friends of mine that I have not seen for some time! We celebrated New Years all together again, it was so fun!

{Best Friends, forever}

{The whole group}
I also saw:
- Burlesque: I thought it was pretty good! I love, love Christina Aguilera, and her amazing voice!
- The Notebook :) A classic, I could never get sick of that movie!
I went on a freezing cold photo shoot with this girl:
And, finally made some New Years {Resolutions} for 2011!
- Grow the relationship that I have with my Lord, God Jesus Christ
- Be more aware about others and be more of a servant
- Be more aware about things that I put into my body
- Be more aware about how I spend my money
- Love
Anyway, Happy New Year!
I hope you all had some amazing holiday celebrations!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment