Merry Christmas!
Can I just say, I love this season, and I really wish it lasted all winter long! Because I feel like after Christmas and New Years pass...Winter just seems to drag and drag!
I love all the wonderful scents that are all around, from food to all the perfume at bath and body works, to the crisp cold air outside, and the cinnamon scented pinecones that mommy brought home from the store to decorate with!
I love that everyone you see, even if you don't know them you can wish them a Merry Christmas...
I have a confession to make..I know that it's not "politically correct" to say "Merry Christmas" at a public place, especially at the airport..but I can't help from saying Merry Christmas to everyone that I check in! And...I haven't gotten in trouble yet so.... what are you gonna do about it! :) Most people that I say it to light up right after and quickly say "Merry Christmas to you" in return! I just love it!
Anyway, I hope you all are having a wonderful week whether you are celebrating the reason for the season with loved ones, or friends, or in the comfort of your own home or a foreign home!
Merry Christmas!
Can I just say, I love this season, and I really wish it lasted all winter long! Because I feel like after Christmas and New Years pass...Winter just seems to drag and drag!
I love all the wonderful scents that are all around, from food to all the perfume at bath and body works, to the crisp cold air outside, and the cinnamon scented pinecones that mommy brought home from the store to decorate with!
I love that everyone you see, even if you don't know them you can wish them a Merry Christmas...
I have a confession to make..I know that it's not "politically correct" to say "Merry Christmas" at a public place, especially at the airport..but I can't help from saying Merry Christmas to everyone that I check in! And...I haven't gotten in trouble yet so.... what are you gonna do about it! :) Most people that I say it to light up right after and quickly say "Merry Christmas to you" in return! I just love it!
Anyway, I hope you all are having a wonderful week whether you are celebrating the reason for the season with loved ones, or friends, or in the comfort of your own home or a foreign home!
Merry Christmas!
Ps. Look at this aborable Steve Madden bag I got from Santa! Love it! :)
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment