
15 Nov 2010 Lots and lots of fish at Haunauma Bay, my family and I decided to go snorkelling for the day. Trust me, once you finally get all the gear on and figure out how to not touch the coral...it's worth it! hahah

14 Nov 2010
On my Birthday after driving up the North shore and stopping at the Japanese Temple we stopped at the Dole Plantation and had their famous "Pineapple Whip" it was really fun!

14 Nov: On my birthday it was my wish to visit this really amazing Japanese Temple close to the North Shore, we got there and I got pooped on by a bird! I guess that means good luck?...
Hanauma bay: This is where we went snorkelling! Isn't it beautiful? We saw so many cool fish, after we finally figured out how to snorkel, it was worth all the trouble!
After seeing the Japanese Temple we stopped and watched some surfers on the North Shore! It was so cool seeing people who are so talented!
-I hope you like the little descriptions of what I've done the past 2 days! Have a wonderful night!
xoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment