Saturday, November 13, 2010

The rest is history....

We are back from the beach and I have to say, my feet are killing me!

We have walked everywhere today! Let me finish with what we did last night though. We got to the car and Carly and I went for a 2 hour walk all the way down to Waikiki beach and back to our hotel. It was amazingly beautiful! The sunset was perfect, the weather was amazing, everything was just so picturesque! I love paradise! :)
When we got back from our walk, mom, dad, car, and I all went to Red Lobster and I got Clam Chowder and Coconut Prawns with this amazing Pina Coloda dipping sauce!! ;) It was really good! (Sorry I talk about food so much....that is just something my family does a lot)

13 Nov 10
Today was so amazing!! I woke up at 6am and just chilled in the hotel room, and got ready to go to the beach!
First though, we went to breakfast at the most AMAZING place! It's called: Marimoto (yes for those of you who watch Iron Chef, this is his restaurant) Mom and I split the eggs benedict! I kept thinking I would get immune to the amazing taste going into my mouth, but every single bite was just as good or better than the one before! haha!


After breakfast we walked down to the beach and staked out a place and Carly and I went on this little Aqua-Cycle, it was SO fun! I loved it! :) Here's some pictures
After we spent a half an hour or so out in the ocean on this Aqua-Cycle, we went down to Waikiki and walked around the International Market. After that we just came back and chilled at the pool, while we were there, we watched a photoshoot go on...We figured out the girl that was getting shot was the first Victoria off of Twilight! Cool huh?!
Anyway, Enough of my boring stories! I am so happy to be here in Hawaii right now! Tomorrow is my 20th birthday, and I cannot believe I am not going to be a teenager anymore! :) YAY!
Next time we talk I will be 20 :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment