Friday, November 26, 2010

Rehab



So...I have a confession to make....I am not very proud of it...but I will tell you anyway. I am addicted to buying M.A.C Makeup...It's a terrible terrible thing. Today when I got off work at 1045am I decided "Oh! It's Black Friday, I should go shopping! :)" .......bad idea... I went to Fashion place mall in Murray and right as I walked into Nordstroms I knew it was a terrible idea! I should have turned around and gone home as soon as I slipped on the wet floor when I walked in! haha! But, no... I went directly to the M.A.C counter as soon as I got to the counter I approached some lonely employees standing around bad idea #2 I decided to talk to one of them. She continued on in the conversation and this is about how it went: " Can I help you find anything today, sweetie?" Me: " Actually....I am just looking for some loose setting powder (which I was) " Ashley (the M.A.C girl) "oh well let me find some for you, have a seat in my chair" (bad idea #3 never sit in the chair! ) Ashley then continues on to take off the make up I have on and tells me all these nice things about what I can do to help my skin, blah, blah, blah...this is where I get lost in how amazing she is making my face look when I look in the mirror for the first time.


She ends up talking me into buying {so} much more than I went in there for. Sigh.
Do any of you have this problem?
P.s. Happy Black Friday




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment