
So, once again...we had another "winter storm watch" this time I was not as fortunate as last. I had to drive in it to get to work... I leave my house to get to my job at 315am so it was not bad going out, due to the lack of cars on the road :) but coming home the roads were terrible! I was not going any faster than 25mph the whole way home! For all of those people who like to go fast in the snow...more power to you. Just don't hit me when you spin out and loose control of your car. (Because I have done that before and it sucks)
I came up with this great idea though! I decided that I better put my hazard lights on so that people know that I am driving like a grandma. Guess what?! It worked! People slowed way down when they got close to me, rather than plowing right by me when I didn't have my hazards on :)
Anyway, tip of the day: if you like to drive really really slow in the snow put your hazards on so people know in advance that you are driving super slow!
Drive carefully out there!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment