Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Snowed in



Wow, what any amazing day it has been thus far! Who knew getting snowed in could be so much fun!? My family and I decided to celebrate Thanksgiving today...because they are all leaving to go to the Cape tomorrow morning and I have to stay here and work!

I love. LOVE the fact that I do not have to work today...first reason is that it is a {blizzard} outside and we have been advised to stay off the roads at all costs!

Second reason is that my adorable niece Sophia is here to celebrate Thanksgiving with my beautiful pregnant sister Amanda!

Third reason is that I love just hanging out in the house, cooking all day (actually...watching Amanda and my Mom cook all day...haha) smelling all of these amazing scents, starting a fire and seeing the cat (Carmel) lay by it all day long! Playing play-doh with Sophia and having her say things like "Ellla-fent" and "Uh-oh" (when she dropped the cookie cutters on the floor) Also I love the fact that we have an excuse to do all of these things! ( not that we would need one anyway...but it's just nice to have one) The excuse would be that there is a HUGE blizzard going on right now outside! It is supposed to be the "Blizzard of 2010" or "the equivalent to hurricane Katrina for Utah"

Anyway...while I was snowed in I got side tracked looking at http://www.weheartit.com/ and found some things that I liked! Hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I did!
Xoxo

So cute!
This reminds me of Canada! I love Canada!
There are no words ! :)

Love this! The pose, the hair, the outfit! So cute!

3 comments:

  1. bah how do you get pics off there on your blog? i was trying earlier and couldn't figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Syd,

    I just save them to my computer and then upload them like a normal picture...If anyone knows a better way to do it than that, let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how fun! happy thanksgiving!
    and syd, all i do is save the images on my computer and upload them to my post.
    xoxo, jamie
    p.s. LOVE the new layout!

    ReplyDelete